Sunday, October 20, 2013

34 Weeks

At 34 weeks, Bennett is more active than ever. With every passing day, he is surprising his mommy and daddy more and more. I was able to get a picture of Bennett appearing to stand on his own for the first time! I propped him up against the back of the chair to show off his hammy ham hams for legs!

After getting through another mild fever and sick period, he jumped right into a cold. Runny nose, coughing and phlegmmy, little Bennett seems to be sick one week and healthy the next. Regardless he is always happy.

 He has developed his sitting to launching technique very well too. He surprised me by going from seating to throwing his hands up as if he were jumping into a pile of leaves! He must be practicing as he watches the leaves fall oustiide.

 I wanted to see if he had grown any more teeth. Bennett had been extra drooly and sticking his fingers in his mouth a lot lately. So I started tickling him. He doesn't respond to normal tickling, so you have to pinch his tummy and screech. At which point, he tenses every muscle in his body and squeals. This photo here only shows his two front teeth coming in on top. I could not get a good pic of his lower teeth though.
After tickling and jumping, Bennett wanted to crawl down the hall. I snapped a few photos of him crawling and looking extra cute as he made his way from the guest bedroom to the upper bathroom.




Poor Isla, always being pursued by Bennett.

No comments:

Post a Comment