Friday, May 23, 2014

A great day turned into a turd quickly

All was well. I was gathering clothing intro house for laundry, Vanessa was lying down because she was tired in the couch. Bennett was pushing his walker around. Then it happened. 
I came downstairs and seem that Bennett had maybe thrown up some peas on his walked-I was wrong... It was worse....


I smelled his hands... Poo...  I immediately exclaimed, "Vanessa! What happened-why does Bennett smell like poop?!!!"
"I don't know!!!" She yelled back.....

My guess was it was luca, she looked nervous when I was collecting clothing...

Look closely...

Bennett had poo all over his hands, feet and calves... Smelled terrible. 

Vanessa began to dry heave. I said, " get out! I'll take care of this...

There is poo everywhere... Bennett had been pushing his walker for 5-10 mins... With poo on the tires... Driving it onto the shag carpet.......

How Vanessa was unable to smell everything happening as she lied on the couch is beyond me...

No comments:

Post a Comment