Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
We attempted potty training for Caroline this weekend. My job was basically to watch Bennett, because Joel is so much better with the potty training thing than I am. When Bennett and I were gone, Caroline did okay, but with him around, he was too much of a distraction.
We attempted potty training for Caroline this weekend. My job was basically to watch Bennett, because Joel is so much better with the potty training thing than I am. When Bennett and I were gone, Caroline did okay, but with him around, he was too much of a distraction.
We ended up putting Caroline back in diapers at 10 am on Sunday... it was a fail. I think she could've done it if Bennett was gone all weekend, or at least for the first 1.5 days of potty training. So a weekend wasted, and now we'll need to spend another weekend doing it another time. The good thing is, she is understanding how to relax and pee in the toilet. I feel like the muscle memory for how to do that is getting better for her, so hopefully if we can keep it up, by the time we actually train her, she'll be quick, like Bennett was.





















No comments:
Post a Comment