Monday, August 29, 2016

Monday



Bennett started his first official day in the preschool room. He wasn't thrilled about it. There were a lot of tears, and I know it's been stressful for him because he has successfully chewed off all his finger AND toenails. Poor kid. I was shopping after work on Monday and saw this bed tent. Bennett has been begging us to take him camping, so I couldn't resist giving him a little first-day-of-preschool surprise. I'm happy to say the tent did not disappoint. Joel said he had a hard time falling asleep that night because he couldn't decide where to lay. Everything was so exciting. Poor Joel has to sleep in the teeny tent with him though.

Tuesday
I picked up the kids on Tuesday because Joel was out of town and the first thing Bennett asked me was, "Are we going to Pizza in the Park?" I hadn't planned on it, but he was having such a tough week with the transition, and this was finally something he was super excited about. I couldn't say no. Unfortunately I forgot my phone in the car, so no pictures, but both of the kids had a great time.

Wednesday




Thursday


Friday


After work on Friday, the kids were being goofy. Bennett never gives kisses but for some reason, he thought it was hilarious to keep kissing me. Then they made kissy and silly faces at the camera. It was a nice way to start off the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment