Sunday, November 6, 2016

Monday




I had to do some negotiating with Bennett to put the wolf costume on for photos. I told him, "You PROMISED me you'd wear it just for pictures. Just for a FEW minutes, and smile, and then you can take it off and wear whatever you want to go trick or treating." Luckily, our perfect child obliged...





And for the second year in a row, his Halloween outfit of choice was the skeleton sweatsuit... because it was the most comfortable. He added a cape and sword glow stick, so maybe he's a super hero too. We were out for nearly 1.5 hours, much longer than we anticipated, because we met up with some neighbors and went to some homes together.

When we finished, the kids each got a piece of candy. Here is Caroline's candy face:


Tuesday


Thursday

Friday
Picture courtesy of Bennett... ugh: 

Saturday




We managed to take some photos for our Christmas cards. Bennett, like usual, smiled and posed. Caroline wasn't as willing. It's great that Bennett knows the drill now. If he just does what we ask, he can be done quickly and everyone is happy. Caroline, on the other hand, just does or doesn't do what she wants.

The only legitimate looking-into-the-camera smile from her was when she was shoving Bennett:


After naps we had snack outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Bennett dressed himself after his nap. Oddly enough, shorts and a tee were totally appropriate in November. Here he is throwing leaves in the air:


We decided to make the most of the beautiful day and went to the park:
















Playing Pokemon:

Caroline doing some yoga. The three legged dog is her signature pose:




So thankful Bennett likes to make frowny faces to be funny...:

So I told him he needed to take a picture with me, and I was going to tickle him until he smiled:




Sunday





Caroline decided to take a short nap, so she and I went shopping. She tired on her first pair of heels and loved them, but I told her Daddy would kill us both if she went home in heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment