Tuesday
Wednesday
Friday
Saturday was Uncle Wade's wedding. Joel and Bennett were both in the wedding. Bennett wasn't thrilled about wearing a suit, or being the center of attention for his walks down the aisle but he did a great job! It was a nerve-wrecking day since the ceremony started when they're both usually waking up from naps. Luckily for us, they both fell asleep before lunch, on the way to drop the boys off at the church. I circled the parking lot while the kids slept and Joel went inside to get ready. I was just hoping they'd get SOME sleep, so I was thrilled they both slept about an hour. Both of the kids were kind of cranky at the reception, a combination of being over tired and hungry since dinner was awfully late, but both stayed up much later than expected, running around the reception and dancing.
No comments:
Post a Comment