Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween

Monday the kids went to school like normal. Afterwards, we went to Boo Blast at the Byerly's near home. Some of Bennett's friends from school were there, so he ended up dancing quite a bit.


 Tuesday: Halloween Day
Caroline got to dress up for school. She decided to be Little Red Riding Hood. It was actually her costume of choice for most of the Halloween events, which I found very surprising, since I got her a new Belle dress, and she is so into Disney princesses. Daycare let the kids go trick or treating to the different classrooms.





In the evening, we went out for an hour. It was cold, but the kids toughed it out. Caroline actually never complained about being cold. She did have on a long sleeve shirt and sweatshirt under her dress and fur coat, but the coat was so thin. She insisted she didn't need more layers though. However, she was such a slow walker, I ended up carrying her between houses, so I don't know how she stayed warm when she wasn't moving her body. When we got home, I realized her feet were little icicles, so I was surprised she didn't say anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment