Monday, April 4, 2016

Friday

Hello!

Dancing

I got some fun April Fool's treats before picking up the kids.  


I played with Bennett in the Big Room while we waited for Caroline to finish her walk. 

Then we went out to dinner with Grandpa Swenson. On the way home I told everyone I had a delish idea for dessert: mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, and fried chicken. Bennett wanted to eat peas and carrots but didn't think the other things would be good desserts because they're "not tasty." Bennett was really confused when I showed him the peas and carrots so I told him to eat a carrot (made from Sarucks candy). He hesitantly picked one off, put it in his mouth and started to make his "this is gross" face but then realized it was delicious. Then he was like, "I love carrots!" 




I didn't let Caroline eat any of the candy but I stuck her finger in the frosting. She wouldn't have any of it at first but after a few tries she realized how amazing the frosting was and couldn't stop eating it gleefully. 





Then she started getting a little crazy when the sugar started kicking in. 



It was a success!


No comments:

Post a Comment