Monday
Tuesday
Joel was out of town presenting at a conference in DC, so we went to Noodles and Co. after daycare. I think this is probably the first time, since Caroline was a baby, that I've taken the kids to a restaurant to eat alone. I honestly don't know the last time I took them by myself. Usually Joel is with, or other family members. When I was on maternity leave, I'd pack bag lunches for us, so we were eating in an informal setting. But an actual restaurant this time. Caroline wasn't into eating and let out some shrieks, so that was annoying, but Bennett couldn't have been any better.
Wednesday
Friday
I was home from work for the day, because of dental surgery, and went to Kohl's to spend some Kohl's cash. I think my total was the lowest I've ever paid.
Saturday
Joel took the kids to New London, to give me more time to recoup. Bennett got to go ice fishing:
Joel took the kids to New London, to give me more time to recoup. Bennett got to go ice fishing:
Sunday
Caroline refused to take a nap, so I took her to Hy-Vee while Bennett napped. Of course, she was dead asleep when we got there and napped in the cart most of the time:























No comments:
Post a Comment