Letter of the day was H, so they made huh-huh-huh-hippos:
Hat day for Caroline:
Tuesday
Bennett made a tattoo during small group:
Bennett's class had an outdoor picnic. We didn't get notification ahead of time that they were going to eat outside, so imagine my surprise when I saw the photo and email saying they had a spaghetti picnic. Spaghetti! I don't think I could manage eating spaghetti outside as an adult, much less a 4 year old. But Bennett said it was a good time.
Wednesday
Making Ants on a Log:
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
We decided to get pastries at Rustica and go on a family walk near Lake Calhoun. Joel needed to check out a potential job site, so what better way to do it than to take everyone, dogs included, for a walk. Everything went well, until we stopped at a playground to eat pastries. Bennett needed to pee, and there wasn't a restroom nearby. He and Joel left to do that. I'm not sure what happened but eventually they came back. Naturally, Caroline needed to pee next, so Joel ended up running her about a half mile back to Whole Foods. She was able to hold it long enough to go on the toilet! Good job, Caroline. Bennett and I walked the dogs back to Whole Foods to meet them. Bennett actually walked, because Joel took the stroller, but this is rare for Bennett as he prefers to ride in the stroller when it is available. But we each took a dog, and had a really enjoyable walk.
Caroline insisted on Daddy joining them for a picture, but then refused to pose:
Sunday Caroline and I were picked up by Grandma and Grandpa. We didn't have much going on. Joel was going to do yard work, and Caroline really really wanted to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Caroline enjoying a cupcake after a nap. Of course she only ate half of the frosting and nothing else.




















No comments:
Post a Comment