Bennett had his first swim class yesterday. Based off how much he loves baths I had a hunch he'd love swimming and I was right! Daddy couldn't go because he went to the Gophers game but Grandpa and Grandma went along and took pictures as video. We took one selfie to document this important occasion.
Then class started and from the minute his feet touched the water, he couldn't stop kicking them.
Bennett was the demo baby for one of the holds. The teacher commented in how relaxed he was in the water because his back muscles were completely relaxed. "He really likes the water," I told him. "I mean, they are COMPLETELY relaxed!" he said. "Yup! He REALLY loves the water!"
After a while they took out some rubber ducks and Bennett picked his favorite: a duck in a hat and handkerchief. Fancy!
Then we played fetch with the ducks. (Not too dissimilar from a dog) Bennett liked this game.
Then he jumped off the pool ledge.
No face in water yet but it was a good time. Then after class he took two good naps so that was nice for Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment