The ladies said he did great at daycare. He is apparently in a much better mood after lunch. She said he wakes up around lunch time and after he eats he is just more wnergetic and playful. In the morning he just sits by the door, looking out into the hallway. I'm going to assume it isn't because he is on the lookout for one of us to rescue him- mostly because the thought of him sitting there like a little orphan waiting for someone to take him home and love him is too depressing.
When I picked him up he was smiling at one of the ladies there. She was making some noise with her mouth and asking him if it was funny, as he sat smiling at her. It was definitely a nice moment to visit and puts me more at ease knowing he is happy there.
On our drive home Bennett and I told each other about our days. When I start driving, he starts chattering. Then we chat back and forth until we get home. He chats a ton initially, then as the drive goes on he just gives a few grunts when I ask him a question. I really wish I knew what he thinks he's saying because it really like he us telling me about his day. After we get home he eats and takes a little nap.


No comments:
Post a Comment