12/12
I was still pretty sore so we spent a lot of time taking selfies
Then Bennett are some duck wing and duck feet. Yes, he knew what they are because he kept yelling, "Duck!" Yes he liked it and kept asking for more.
12/13
Caroline took a nap on me
12/14
Bennett and August visited Santa and it didn't go too well.
Bennett got a baby doll and was very paternal with it. When we got home he promptly put it in the swing.
12/15
My first day home all alone with the kids. I was still feeling sore from surgery but able to get around well and pick up the kids. It went pretty well now that we have Bennett's naps sorted out.
Bennett kissing Caroline's leg
We managed to wrap a present. Bennett was in charge of getting me tape. Every time I turned my back he'd stick another piece of tape randomly into the present.
Then he accidentally broke a plate and went to sit with Luca while I cleaned it up.
Caroline had her two month checkup. She's quite the chubby kid. The best thing about the appointment was the doctor determined she probably has colic and GERD, reflux like Bennett had, and out her on an acid blocker. After her first dose of medicine it was like she was a new baby. Totally happy!!
12/18
We went with Grandpa to the mall. Bennett had a blast!
12/19
We went to tot time at the SLP Rec center. Bennett loved it. He got to jump in his first bounce house and LOVED it. Since then he's been saying, "bounce?" Which is his way of asking if we can go back.
After I put him down for his nap I went to check on him and found him doing the opposite do sleeping. He eventually went to sleep it at least he was quiet until he did.
12/20
Joel had to work all day so we went back to a mall. Bennett saw a stuffed puppy that he was obsessed with. He kept yelling, "PUPPY!" And giving it hugs, so naturally Grandma bought it for him. I asked what he wanted to name it and he said Baby but I told him he couldn't because we already have a baby. Then he said Daddy but I said Daddy was a person too. He pretty much named off everyone he could say the name off... So the puppy is probably just named Puppy.
12/21
We took the kids to visit Santa. Bennett wasn't a fan at all, which we knew would be the cast since he hates people with beards. He also hated the Macy's display, since he also is scared of things that move and seem lifelike but don't look like regular people. Basically he clung onto Joel like a spider monkey and we had to look at his scared whiny face a lot.

































No comments:
Post a Comment