I was waiting for Caroline to wake so that she could eat before we left home. After a while she woke up, ate and we went to the gym. Bennett cried for a few minutes but one of the ladies was able to distract him so that I could slip out. When I returned he was playing with a school bus and fire truck. Then we went to the library and got home after 12:15. I was able to distract Bennett with some peas while I heated up lunch. Then Caroline woke up and wanted to eat. Afterwards I changed diapers and we all went to Bennett's room to read so that he could nap. He didn't like he first book we were reading and halfway though the second book, Caroline started fussing badly. I had to speed read just to finish it. Then I sang Twinkle Twinkle a few times and Bennett was super hyper. I put on some music but he still wouldn't stop rolling around. Finally I asked if he wanted us to leave. He said yes, which was weird but whatever, so we left. He screamed for a minute but then was silent. I checked in him after 20 minutes and he was asleep. Now I am holding Caroline and she was fussing and squirming between minute long catnaps. Hopefully Bennett sleeps for a long time.


No comments:
Post a Comment