Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Monday was bounce house day at daycare. Bennett looked like he had fun. 



Tuesday
Caroline had a terrible night. She was up every hour. It was exhausting.


At 2:15 we got a note from daycare saying her ear was draining. I left work and picked her up from daycare. Sure enough, another ear infection. The most amazing part of the appointment was when Caroline got her flu shot. I never help her get injections, Joel always does it, so it was my first time. I was so scared shed scream so I was holding her down by the arms and chatted with her. When she got the shot, it took a second or two before her face contorted and she left out a little unhappy sound. The nurse and I both started saying, "All done!!! Yay!!" And Caroline started smiling. When I picked her up she kept beaming at the nurse, with a huge smile. No crying at all. Soooo amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment