Saturday, May 21, 2016

Monday



Tuesday






Bennett went with his class to the Como Zoo for a field trip. Caroline got a fever at the end of the day, so no daycare for her the next day. After I picked them up from daycare, we went to the library. Bennett was playing with dinosaurs, and I made a comment about the t-rex. "No. It's not a t-rex. It's an allosaurus," he said. I'm not sure what an allosaurus looks like, but I do know we've read about them in a book, and the dinosaur he was playing with that looked like a t-rex had some kind of fin on its back, so it definitely wasn't a t-rex. It's great being outsmarted by a 3 year old.



Wednesday

Sick day for Caroline. She is on oral antibiotics again. The doctor thinks she has a virus, but she also has an ear infection in her left ear, without the tube. She spent the morning with grandpa, and was kind of a pain. After lunch we went home and I put her in the stroller for a run (which I really didn't want to do). Luckily for me, she didn't want to sit in the stroller anyway, so no run for Mom. She liked to crunch the leaves on the road, and hold my hand.



Joel was out of town, so Caroline and I went to pick up Bennett. He wasn't in a great mood when he got home either, and said he had a headache. He was coughing pretty hard, so it seemed like he had something going on, and Bennett NEVER complains about being sick, so if he says he has a headache, he probably had a bad one. They were both pretty upset when we got home:



Thursday
Caroline went back to daycare and was doing okay. She still had a low fever that'd come and go.


Friday


Bennett played golf for the first time. As a lefty using right-handed clubs, he hit the ball 50% of the time, so I'd say that's pretty good!








Celebrating a hit:

No comments:

Post a Comment