Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The weekend

Saturday
Making silly faces:

Southdale vehicle fair




Lunch at Cheesecake Factory. Here is Bennett eating butter. He loves butter. 




Then the kids got to go on a ride at the mall. Caroline actually went and both enjoyed it. Of course Bennett wanted to do more and was upset when he had to leave...




When we left the mall, Caroline was super tired. She has a hard time self soothing but found a way to go to sleep... By sucking the button of her cost. We found her this way when we got home. Poor girl. 

When we got home it was around 1:30. I knew putting Bennett down for a nap was going to be a headache so I suggested he could skip his nap of his body wasn't feeling tired. He decided his body was definitely not tired and opted took shopping with me. 

Bennett did a pretty great job. He got kind of antsy and told me a few times, "I HAVE TO RUN!!!" He stayed pretty close to me the whole time and didn't deter my shopping too much. When we left, I realized how much credit I had to give him, because we were in Kohls for nearly two hours. A 3 year old in Kohls for 2 hours and not having any kind of meltdown. He deserves a prize. 

When we got home, Joel and Caroline were on a walk so we went to meet them. 

Bennett rode his scooter, which explains the helmet. Then I showed Caroline her new shoes when we got home. 


Her eyes LIT UP when she saw them. I mean, they were literally the size of saucers and of course she wanted to wear them immediately even though they were a size too big. She kept twirling and staring at them. They were well worth the money. 

Sunday
My crabby girl:


The kids napped at grandma and grandpa while we went shopping. 

Caroline was in love with our shopping bag. She insisted on carrying it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment