Monday
Tuesday
After daycare we went to the Minnetonka city open house. It was our first time going to the event and it was great! The firehouse was open, as usual, but they had more activities for the kids to do. Lots of handouts and treats. They handed out hotdogs, which was perfect for dinner.
Giant freezies at bedtime... just what every parent and kid needs:
We took a tour of the jail. Hopefully this is Bennett's only time sitting in a jail cell:
Wednesday
She did have her first side pony though, a throwback to the 80's:
Caroline is back to her good sleeping habits. Notice the bow she insisted on wearing to bed. She wanted me to hold her hand as she fell asleep, but I wouldn't, so there it dangled:
Thursday
We forgot to eat the rest of Bennett's 3rd birthday cake on his half-birthday, and since Caroline's birthday is coming up, we needed to eat it. Bennett got to eat his face, which he was thrilled about:
Caroline, "Cheese me. Cheese me."
Friday
While the kids were at daycare, a saw mill came out and we cut up our fallen black walnut tree:
Saturday
After our tree was cut up, I spent the day making Bennett's wolf costume. I was quite proud of myself, putting together something that resembled an outfit. I asked Bennett to try it on so that I could figure out how short to cut the sleeves and legs but he wasn't thrilled:
Due to the saw mill, Joel had a ton of work to do, so I took the kids to the Children's Museum:
By the time we got home, Caroline was fast asleep. I tried to wake her to eat, but she was out:
After naps the kids went to Grandma and Grandpa's for their first cousins sleepover. It was Caroline's first sleepover ever!
Sunday
We enjoyed our childless morning with pastries and coffee:
After lunch at Grandma and Grandpa's, we went home for naps, then outside to enjoy nature:
Caroline and I went to the mall where she tried on headbands:
She found a fabulous Hello Kitty scarf that she insisted was "MINE!" and continued shopping. We now own that scarf.

















































No comments:
Post a Comment