Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday


Tuesday

After dinner I needed to try on a dress, and Caroline was naked because of a poop accident.

As soon as I stepped out of the pumps, I found her wearing them. She is definitely two going on thirteen.




Wednesday

Thursday

On Monday the children made water color paints with water, baking soda, and food coloring. 

On Tuesday we made bouquet of flowers in our small group

I think it's clear from the daycare photos, and knowing Bennett, that he has no interest in crafts.

Bennet making frozen gummy pops

Playing Memory for game day:



Friday

Saturday Joel was busy so I took the kids to Maple Maze. It was our first time going and very overwhelming because both are at such different levels in terms of physical skill, and fear of the unknown. Bennett took off onto the playground, but Caroline was much more timid. Quite a few times she wanted to sit on my lap down the slides, but I didn't want her to... so there was a lot of me setting her on a slide and giving her a push, while she was turned around with her arms stretch towards me. "NOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed as she slide away from me. Most of the time Bennett was at the bottom 'to catch' her. It went well though, but was crazy busy, and super loud. We got a little over an hour of good play, then took a break for a snack. Then we found a route that Caroline could go on without assistance, so Bennett and Caroline went together a few times. Bennett of course dashed away quickly, not waiting for his sister, but I was surprised that she continues going onto the playground without him. It helped that she had her doll with her though.



Being a good little mommy. She'd sit on the slide, then set the doll in her lap, as if they were going to slide down together. Then she'd shove the doll down the slide, and slide after it. So obviously my slide immersion technique was effective enough that she implemented it herself.




Sunday was pretty cool, and Bennett let Caroline dress herself. Here are the results:


No comments:

Post a Comment