Monday, November 9, 2015

Last week

Friday


Monday 





The weather was beautiful so I picked the kids up from daycare and went to the park. 
















Tuesday



Wednesday
Digging for worms

Thursday


I took Caroline to the doctor for the follow up visit. The doctor reiterated that he wanted to make sure she was well for surgery. The day before one ear was infected and the other had cloudy fluid. Thursday both ears were infected. Ugh. But she was cleared for surgery. 

She wanted to sit on the teeny step:


After the appointment Caroline was in a great mood so we stopped by Joann Fabric. I was chatting with Caroline, telling her it was important she start saying, "mama" more. I left her feel the yarns, which she liked. She seemed to thrive from all the one on one attention. When we got home we had dinner with Joel and Bennett. Caroline couldn't stop staring at me saying, "mamamama," so I guess my little talk worked!

Curly crazy hair after a bath:




Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment