Tuesday
Wednesday
I picked the kids up from daycare because Joel was in Bismark. It was our first night without Joel. Eek! Joel has been home late before, and he's left for work super super early in the morning but never both together. When I picked up Caroline she was being held by a teacher and they told me she had a bad afternoon. Fussy, didn't want to be put down. Her cheeks were flushed. She looked miserable.
After she ate she was in a better mood though. I'm sure it's her molars coming in, plus they didn't give her an afternoon bottle.
Bennett commented on how he was in front of me, then next to me and behind me. Then being super ambitious I decided to give the kids baths.
Caroline loves water and baths so she was super super happy while she was in the tub. However she was out of the tub first and was crabby the whole time I was drying and dressing Bennett. Then Bennett got to watch a video while I out Caroline to bed. It all went to well!
Thursday
Things went well overnight. Caroline went down around 7:30 and Bennett closer to 9. But I was able to shower and send out Christmas cards. Then I took Bennett to pee at 10:30 and went to bed around 11:30. Bennett was crying for me around 2, so I took him to the bathroom and he went back to bed. 3:30 Caroline started crying so I brought her to bed. She ate and was super happy and wanted to chat. I don't know what time she fell asleep but I was exhausted when my alarm went off at 5:30. I was able to prep my things before Bennett woke. Then I got him dressed and Caroline woke up. So she ate and was fed, then I had a few minutes to get dressed and we were ready to go. It wasn't too bad!
Then it was off to daycare































No comments:
Post a Comment