Thursday
Friday
Spice art. They were painting with a special edible glue and spices. Her teacher said she'd eat it and get mad because it didn't taste good... Her spices were mustard and curry.
Saturday
Bennett had a sleepover with August.
And Caroline slept with mom
Sunday
For the longest time Caroline wouldn't eat bananas. Mushed or cut up she'd gag and throw up when eating them. But now they're her favorite food.
Monday
Caroline looked at the lobster and moved a few steps away.
Bennett was funny at dinner. He was talking about hamsters and I asked him if a hamster was bigger than a horse. He said no. We went though a huge list of animals, asking if the hamster was larger or smaller and he always answered correctly. Then I asked him if a hamster is bigger than his cup, which is pretty small. He said no, the hamster is smaller. And I said, "actually, they'd be about the same size," and Bennett smiled and me, nodding for a few seconds then in a sing song voice says, "but they're nooo-ooot!" It was too funny and I have to give him credit in voicing his opinion nicely.
Tuesday
Wednesday
Caroline started off her day with a book and cake:
Bennett and his classmates pretended to ride on a tour bus:
Bennett made this gingerbread man at daycare. The pompoms are nipples... Yes, that's right. He told us himself.
































No comments:
Post a Comment