Monday, February 22, 2016

Bennett Turns 3!!









We celebrated Bennett's 3rd birthday with a special pancake breakfast of french toast and ham. Notice the ham cut out like little 3's, hearts and flowers. Bennett got to pick our morning activity and chose to go to the Williston Treehouse to play. A wonderful choice since it was SO CLOSE to home. I worked late the night before, then decorated Bennett's presents, so I didn't go to bed until 2 am. Then Caroline got me up at 6 the next morning, but it was worth it to see Bennett's face in the morning. He was happy when he saw the balloons and presents, but the first thing he said was, "Where's the cake?" I explained that we didn't have a cake, because his party was next weekend, to which he said, "Okay... Where's the cake?" I guess he is like his mom. After Williston and naps, we went to Byerly's to let Bennett pick out a special treat. He chose a cupcake with a gummy worm on top. Little did we know, he just wanted the gummy worm. Honestly, had he told me that was all he wanted, I would've just bought him a bag of gummy worms. Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner and some ice cream cake. He ate plenty of that cake, so I don't think his sugar levels were low on his first day of being a 3 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment