Thursday, February 4, 2016

Wednesday


Say, "car"

Thursday

This week we've been following Caroline's lead and slowly weaning her from the bottle at daycare. She really hasn't been interested much this week, but we've been sending a bottle with, asking that they offer it to her, and if she doesn't want any, to let it go. One day she had a few sips and signed that she was all done. Yesterday they had to force her to drink an ounce. Today's update read: 
Bottle update for Caroline Swenson: Was a pretty big struggle to get her to stop playing and drink the bottle - got about half an ounce in her before she ran off to play again.

So this is good news for her and me! I haven't had to pump sinceMonday. I've been bringing the pump with, just in case her bottle update read that she wanted a few ounces, but since it hasn't been that way all week, I actually left the pump home today... For the first time since the end of May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment