Monday
Wednesday
Friday
Caroline had her Valentine's Day party:
Handing out cards:
Decorating a cookie. She didn't eat any of it, which is surprising because she loves frosting. I think having parents there really threw her for a loop.
Saturday
This is the face she makes when she is saying, "Cheeeeeeessseeeeee," waiting for a picture to be taken. Saturday morning baths have become our thing as of late:
We went to the Minnetonka firehouse for an event:
Bennett going down the giant slide:
In the afternoon, Joel and Bennett went to Monster Jam (again) but this time, they had passes to the pit party, which meant they could go early and see the trucks up close.
Caroline and I had a girls' day while the boys were out. We were supposed to go to the mall and go shopping, and then out to dinner... only after Caroline woke from her nap (after the boys were long gone) I discovered my car keys were in the van... which was at Monster Jam... We ended up having a night in.
Notice Caroline's tattoo earrings. I didn't know they made such a thing, until I bought them.
Caroline actually did a great job playing alone. I wasn't sure how she'd be. I haven't spent much time with her alone since she stopped getting ear infections so frequently. She hasn't had a sick day since November, I believe, and that's really the only time we spend alone at home. Since November, she has also come a long way with her speech, so communication has been a lot better, which seems to have calmed her down. She is definitely still more emotional and quick tempered than Bennett, but we always thought she'd settle down a bit once she could speak and communicate how she was feeling, and that's proving to be true.
Since we had plans to eat out, there wasn't much to eat in the house. Luckily for us, we had some Costco dumplings in the freezer, and they're one of Caroline's favorites.
Having a tea party. "Candy tea," when I asked what kind of tea we were having.
Taking her babies for a walk:
We ended the night by watching some videos. I was hoping we'd watch "Finding Dory," (which she watched in daycare a few weeks ago) but she got scared about 10 minutes in, so she watched whatever was on YouTube.
Sunday
Trip to Menards. Caroline looking stylish, and Bennett being funny...
Caroline was taking her babies for a walk. She put one in her shirt like it was sitting in a baby carrier:



































No comments:
Post a Comment