Monday, February 6, 2017


Tuesday
Doing some yoga:


Wednesday
Playing alphabet bingo:
We received this note from daycare: Bennett had an incident earlier this morning involving another child. He was reading a book and another child wanted his book. I don't know exactly how it transpired, but he told me the other child involved had placed his hands around his neck. He appears to be fine, but I did have to write an incident report of the incident.
 It was very frustrating to read, and of course, was the same child who always bullies. We feel like our hands are tied because hopefully Bennett will be going to pre-K in September, but I don't think he'd adjust well by moving for 7 months before pre-K.

Thursday



Friday


After dinner, Caroline walked around eating chips. She dragged the gigantic chip bag with her, so that she could eat and play.



Saturday
In the morning, I was sitting in the living room, doing laundry. Bennett came into the room and hopped onto the couch. He stared off into the distance and says, "I'm not alone," then looked at me, smiling, and says, "It stopped." "What stopped?" I asked him. "The noise," he said smiling. "What noise." Then he did the 'money' gesture, rubbing his fingers together, by this ear, and made a buzzing noise. And again said, "When I say 'I'm not alone' the noise stops. You should tell Daddy. No, don't tell Daddy." Then I made an excuse, and ran upstairs to tell Joel because that was soooooo creepy!  We had a play date with ECFE friends in the morning, and then a video night in the evening. I was playing with Caroline's hair and couldn't help but notice her beautiful blondish highlights.

Sunday
We finally got photos of the kids in their Chinese outfits:







No comments:

Post a Comment