Friday, April 26, 2013

9 Weeks Old


This post is a day late, but Bennett turned 9 weeks old yesterday.  We've been pretty busy getting moved back into the house, but to celebrate Bennett's weekly birthday, he visited his house for the first time. Bennett was pretty mesmerized by all the windows and couldn't stop looking around.



Seeing his room for the first time. I think he approves

After the visit, Bennett managed to do one of these:

Poop in the back

Spit up in the front

I should also mention he managed to throw up before going to the house, so once again, the day was very bodily-fluid filled.  Ah, the glamorous side of parenthood.

This week Bennett is becoming increasingly more vocal.  He likes to have a long chatfest in the morning and again in the afternoon. He also started sleeping 5 hours at night, which isn't exactly through the night, but good enough for me.  Still loves foot rubs and full body massages.  As for the color of his eyes, you can decide.  I think it depends on the light he is in.  In the sunlight, they look blue/gray, but other times, they seem brown.

Below are his 9 week pictures. He managed to give himself some good scratches. I think it's because he wanted to look like a tough guy.









No comments:

Post a Comment