I still love it when they sing to me and foot massages are still my favorite way to relax. This past weekend we borrowed a vibrating chair from my cousins and it is my FAVORITE thing! I love to hang out in it and it even puts me sleep! I think I might be liking baths the more I take them. I still fuss a bit because I get so cold, but I'm not screaming as much as I used to!
My two month checkup is on Monday. Any guesses as to how much I'll weigh? I know I'll be well over 13 pounds, but how much over is the question. Look at my chunky limbs and chubby cheeks... I'll be sure to let you know after my appointment! Otherwise, things are still going well. Mommy and Daddy were discussing the color of my eyes, and they may have turned brown, but they're still not too sure. That's all for now!
Love, Bennett
![]() |
| Playing with blocks |
![]() |
| I may be a chunk, but I'm still pretty teeny. Those are Daddy's hands, for a little perspective. |
![]() |
| I don't know why my mom loves putting me in stupid baskets... |








No comments:
Post a Comment