Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Life Lately

Wednesday I was the best mom ever. We went to a new indoor play place. They had inflatable bouncy things with slides. Bennett was in his element. Caroline had a blowout on the way to play and I didn't have an extra outfit... So she had to wear her poopy outfit. Luckily daddy out an undershirt on her and it caught most of the nasty poop. 





Then Bennett took a 2.5 hour nap afterwards.
 


Thursday we went to the gym and we're super lucky when Grandpa called because he didn't have to work. We went to his house, had lunch and stayed for naps. Bennett didn't want to leave!











Friday Caroline wore her first tutu skirt. I don't know how we waited so long to put one on! Bennett got a sparkly red star sticker at the Y and was very happy about it. We went for a walk in the afternoon which made everyone happy. 






Saturday is swimming lesson day. Bennett went under water twice! He wasn't thrilled about it... But he did it!




Monday we went to ECFE and went for a walk afterwards. Then we went for another one in the afternoon. I don't know who was happier, Bennett or the girls. On our second walk we watched the traffic on Plymouth Road. I really should just bring a coffee and a chair because Bennett could sit there all day! It should also be noted that Caroline is rolling over now, from her back to her front. She is also getting interested in grabbing toys. Little girl is growing up!





Caroline ended her day by sleeping with her face in my armpit. I can't imagine there is anything nice about that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment