Friday, March 20, 2015

Timberwolves Basketball

We got to sit nearly court side at the Timberwolves game March 16 at the target center. We had tickets courtesy of work acquaintances to attend the Lexus preface dinner too!
On the way to the game, B was able to say B-Ball, and Kevin Garnett. Here we are at the preface dinner taking a selfie for mommy and Caroline. B decided he had to show mommy the cracker he was eating. 
Here we are looking over 1st avenue. 

Here we are at the preface warm ups. Notice how bennett is staring off into space. This environment was totally new to him - loud noises, tons of people (well not really tons... The wolves currently have the worst record in the NBA...), and very bright lights.

And then Crunch made his enterance....


Shortly after this, I had noticed that bennett had wet himself and subsequently me. I am not sure if Crunch Daycares him enough to do that, but I will be used to tell him about it when he gets older... We did manage to get one decent photo though. 



It's too bad I don't have a picture of Raul. But I will insert that later. 

We went back to our bag at the lovkerroom at halftime to change a diaper




No comments:

Post a Comment