Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday

We had ECFE in the morning.  Bennett didn't cry when we separated for the first time in a few weeks. I had him bring his puppy stuffed animal with, as a security blanket of sorts, and they said it helped. When we got home from class, we played with some new blocks. After class he gave Brielle a hug and kiss to say goodbye. In the car in the way home he said, "Bennett kiss Brielle."






"I knock over!"

Then Caroline needed a costume change and put on a blast from the past- one of Bennett's old outfits. 



Bennett wanted to get in on the picture taking action. 


She can't say it, but she's probably wondering why her brother is always so loud. 


Here she's probably thinking he is invading her personal space. 

Then she managed to throw up on herself, so yet another costume change... All within an hour. I think she's trying to give this outfit a thumbs up 





Then I built blocks around Bennett. 


Nap time for the kiddos. Caroline was very restless and kept waking up crying and squirming in her sleep. 


She managed to have some happy dreams and chuckled a bit. 

Over these past few days, she realized she had a tongue. We've been seeing a lot of it. 


Then she had another diarrhea... Like her fourth of the day. It's from the antibiotics. 

Chicken Marsala for dinner 

Naked cooking for dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment