Friday 7/10:
Thursday night went pretty well. Caroline woke up at 3:45 but kind of went back to sleep right when Bennett woke up at 4am to go to the bathroom. By the time I got back to bed she was waking up but I consider it a success since she stayed asleep while I was out of the room and didn't fall out of bed. Both kids woke up happy and we squeezed in a few pj pics before heading out the door to daycare.
After daycare drop offs I went to Target to slowly walk the aisles, enjoying a bit of mommy time before heading to the gym for more mommy time. Maternity leave was glorious, hanging out with the kids and whatnot but nothing tops a quiet day to myself while the majority of the city is at work.
Saturday 7/11:
We decided to enjoy the nice weather by taking a family outing to the splash pad.
Bennett after he got hit with a lot of water. A little traumatized.
Caroline enjoying the splash pad the best way possible.
After the splash pad we went to the doctor and found out Caroline's less than stellar personality all week was due to swimmers ear. Then it was nap time.
Chubby little feet
Sunday 7/12:
Morning walk to get some breakfast.
Then to the gym. Dropping the kids off didnt go so well. Afterwards I took he kids to the park with a friend. I wasn't paying attention to Caroline and this happened:
Monday 7/13:
Someone wouldn't sleep in bed:
Tuesday 7/14:
Daycare sent us this photo of Caroline napping:
Wednesday 7/14:
No pics
Thursday 7/16:
Caroline is 9 months old! We totally forgot... We were running behind after work and missed her swim lesson too but Bennett had his. He jumped off the edge of the pool, holding into Joel's hand and went under water quickly! He hates being submerged but didn't cry so he's along progress! Big accomplishment.
Friday 7/17:
I got to pick up the kids from daycare, which was a treat. Nothing like one kid whining because they're hungry and needing to make dinner for the other kid. Then the other kid pees outside because you're feeding a kid. Anyways we survived and had mango after dinner. Bennett is loving mango and can eat one by himself.







































No comments:
Post a Comment