Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Monday Caroline woke up fever free and happy as a clam so she went to daycare. After daycare Bennett went in Caroline's jumper. 

Then walked around listen to music. It was actually super cute. He danced as he walked, lost in his own world. 


Then he vacuumed. 

Monday night was rough. Caroline was up all night, at least every hour so Tuesday morning we decided I'd take her to the doctor. She still didn't have a fever so I was expecting to hear she was just an angry baby but that wasn't the case at all. Double ear infection! Poor thing! She could've gone to daycare but she was super fussy so I decided to stay home, since she's nap better with me than she would at daycare. We did what I'd been wanting to do all those months I was on maternity leave: walk around MOA. Caroline did pretty well, getting fussy when she was tired and preferring to sleep on the carrier, obviously. 


Then she spent our afternoon at home being super fussy but wouldn't nap. Sooooo frustrating. So much screeching and yelling from her. 





Tuesday night was so rough. She cried all night and couldn't get comfortable. Joel and I woke up super exhausted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment