No bee sting evidence on face
Bennett playing peekaboo with Caroline
Friday
We went to the Columbia Heights parade (the kids' second parade of the year) and Bennett ended the night by going on his first carnival rides. I was worried he'd throw a tantrum when it was time to leave, but not at all! And needless to say, he loved it.
As soon as he finished he said he wanted to go on the meery go round.
Saturday
Joel was helping friends move so grandma and I took the fair in Minnetonka. It was amazing! So many things to do and all for free! It was hot and sunny, but we had a great time and no accidents! I was worried it'd be hard to drag him away from the fun to use the toilet but this kid is a pro. No issues at all!
Much to our disappointment he chose the blue jeep, like the one he has at home. Not something fun and different like a firetruck or police car, but at least he knows what he wants.
































No comments:
Post a Comment