Sunday, September 13, 2015

Apple Jacks Apple Orchard

Saturday Barr Engineering had a company party at the apple orchard. I told Bennett about it earlier in the week and the thing he remembered the most was the cow train. When we got to the orchard it was the first thing we did. 




Despite the lack of expression during the ride, I am sure he has fun and gave me a smile afterwards. 

Then it was off to the pillow jump, which I had never seen before. A version of a bounce house. I was scared Bennett was too little to do it but he was eager to try. At first he could only get halfway up, slipped and laid on his tummy and he slowly slipped off and into the ground. I thought he'd be done for sure but he tried again and got to the top. He had a blast jumping and running. Such a great way to burn off some energy. 




Then both kids enjoyed the corn pit. 








Nothing better than corn down the shorts. I even fished some out of his underwear, which he thought was hilarious as well. 







In the evening we went to Target and Caroline wore her little Uggs, finally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment