Thursday
Caroline started off her day with some coffee.
Friday
The kids didn't have daycare so I was home with them. We went to the gym, which went surprisingly well. Bennett cried for a little bit and 45 minutes into class, I was told Caroline had a blowout. When I went to get her to change her diaper, Bennett saw me. He was starting to come towards me to leave but I told him I was going to change baby's diaper and I'd come back for him... And to my surprise, he went back to he table he was sitting at to continue coloring. When we got home Caroline was crabby. After a few tries to get her to fall asleep on her own, I let her cry it out. After about 20 minutes she fell asleep and slept for 90 minutes in her crib. Amazing!
Since I didn't feel too great I decided to be the best mom ever and let Bennett watch a show. He was thrilled.
It made me kind of sad that he was so happy to turn into a TV zombie but we really don't let him watch much tv at all. After about 45 minutes (show never ended) I could tell he was getting bored because he kept asking me what I was doing and if I wanted to sit with him. After an hour I realized the TV show was actually the Curious George movie and was 1.5 hours long. That want going to happen so I told him we were done with TV and turned it off after an hour. Surprisingly, he didn't care so that was nice. Then he threw the blankets and pillows on the floor and he and Caroline played. Both really loved it. Caroline kept squealing with glee.
Bennett said, "we hold hands!" all on his own. I must be the best parent ever to raise such a loving kid. Haha.
Then we went to a friends house and Bennett and Brielle watched Daniel Tiger. It was like his first movie date.











No comments:
Post a Comment