Last night I was laying in bed with Jim and he had taken the nursing pillow and was using it as a pillow. "Mom, I borrow this from Caroline, ok?" Then we were singing the vehicle song and he said, "Mom, my jeep doesn't have a winch. Daddy's van doesn't have a winch. I need a 4-wheeler to help me pull things." I told him that we can get some rope and make him a winch, to which his eyes lit up and said, "Then I can pull cars!" I know he's been thinking of ways to connect two rideon toys so that he can pull Caroline. Hopefully he has an engineers mind!
Tonight at dinner, he didn't eat much. I don't know if he wasn't hungry or the food wasn't appealing but he asked for some fruit, which we usually have afterwards. We asked him what kind of fruit he wanted, and he said broccoli, so while he may not know his fruits from vegetables, I think we might have the perfect child because how many 2.5 year olds ask for broccoli??? Sadly, we didn't have any otherwise I would've made it for him.
Tonight at dinner, he didn't eat much. I don't know if he wasn't hungry or the food wasn't appealing but he asked for some fruit, which we usually have afterwards. We asked him what kind of fruit he wanted, and he said broccoli, so while he may not know his fruits from vegetables, I think we might have the perfect child because how many 2.5 year olds ask for broccoli??? Sadly, we didn't have any otherwise I would've made it for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment