We left for the fair around 9 am but between driving and the bus, we didn't get there until 10.
We started off with a breakfast crepe which went over well with the kids. We also took our first selfie of the day. Then we took the kids to get their fair buttons.
I took Bennett on the Giant Slide for the first time. I was worried he'd be super scared but didn't have much of a reaction as we made our way to the top. I did ask a few times if he wanted to go and he kept saying yes.
He loved the slide. When we went down the first drop he let out a little scream but then was silent the rest of the way. Afterwards the first thing he said to me was, "More?!" but prior to going down I told him we were only doing it once. Then he was so excited and started word vomiting his feelings. There were a lot of hand/arm gestures of us going down the bumps. And he said, "then we went flying!!" which was right because we got a bit of air after one of the bumps. It was so cute to see him so super excited about it.






























No comments:
Post a Comment