Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tuesday



Wednesday

We picked up the kids early from daycare because Caroline has an appointment with a new ENT for a second opinion on her situation. His thoughts were also that she should have her adenoids removed, but that we could give it three months to see if time/summer could help her grow out of the infections. If she has any discharge from her ears, we need to bring her back in so that she can have a culture done, to see what kind of what is causing the infection.

After the appointment, we got some Thai takeout. On the way home, I gave Bennett a special treat that I picked up earlier that day. It was a little pack of gummy worms, chocolate pudding and crushed chocolate crackers. I have honestly never heard him as gleeful as he was when he was eating his treat. He was giggling with excitement, so happy that every item in his snack was sweet and delicious, and naturally wanted more immediately.

Thursday



Bennett enjoying sensory time with shaving cream:


No comments:

Post a Comment