Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Monday

Tuesday


Wednesday



Joel was in Virginia, MN so we had an evening to ourselves for the most part. Bennett played with Legos in the windowsill and then the kids got a bath. Joel got home just as I was going to put Caroline down bed. 



Caroline loves to splash water, much to the annoyance of everyone else. 



Notice how she really winds up:



Thursday
We got a call that Caroline was running a fever and needed to be picked up. I spent the afternoon with her. They said she slept for an hour at daycare, in the corner of the room, with the lights on and kids playing all around her. I was worried she wouldn't sleep at all but she managed a 45 minute nap. 


Then we watched some tv and ate popcorn. 




Then she got really fussy and would only calm down in the carrier while I walked around. 

Then we spent some time outside to kill time. It kind of worked as a distraction.


I wasn't surprised she was sent home. A few times earlier in the week, they'd send us fever updates. She was consistently running a low fever with cold symptoms. Her right ear was draining and filled with puss too. Poor girl can never be well for more than a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment