Thursday, March 17, 2016

Wednesday
Bennett had a monster truck rally:


Thursday
Since Joel is in Bismark, I was hoping to get takeout for dinner. This  morning I asked Bennett what he wanted to eat, so that I could decide where to pick up food, and he said sweet potatoes. Last night we had baked tilapia for dinner, and often times I'll make potato wedges to go with it. Actually, last week I made the same baked tilapia and sweet potato wedges for dinner one night. Last night I did not. When I told Bennett we were having fish, he ran to the table and said, "Where is the sweet potato?" Clearly he hadn't forgotten about his craving this morning, and that is what he requested. I can hardly say no to that, because I'm sure sweet potatoes are more healthy than anything I'd pick up for dinner anyways. But that means I have to cook, and I really wanted to avoid that. 

This morning Bennett also keep asking for the magazine car. He wanted a magazine car sticker. I told him I didn't know what that was. He said it was a very long car. A limousine. Haha. I corrected him but sadly we didn't have a limo sticker. 


Making a St. Patty's Day hat:


When we got home I needed to finish making dinner so the kids played outside. Caroline made a beeline for the playground. I didn't realize she could climb up the ladder but clearly she's much more capable than I give her credit for, and when your goal is to go down the slide, I guess you're going to do what you need to to make that happen. 












They clearly big can't take a good picture together. Caroline fell off the table shortly after the pictures were taken. Whoopsie. So outside time ended and we had dinner. I also got pictures of Caroline in her hat:




Then she wanted to put the hat in my herself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment