Friday, March 4, 2016

Tuesday






Wednesday


Considering going down the slide. ...decided it wasn't quite her cup of tea. ..



Thursday







Joel had an MGS meeting, so I picked the kids up from daycare. It wasn't too cold out, and was still light, despite being 6 pm. I had crackers and peas waiting in the car for the kids when I got them from daycare, so they were in good spirits. I asked Bennett if he wanted to go on a quick walk before dinner, and he agreed. I don't know who was happier to be on the walk, the kids or the dogs. Caroline kept turning around to look at me, with a big smile on her face.



Then we had dinner. Neither was very interested in the meal I had prepared, but both eagerly had two orange fruit cups.

Then Caroline went to bed, while Bennett watched a video. I let him open a birthday present after dinner, so we took a picture of him playing with it, to send to Daddy. Overall, a very successful night!


No comments:

Post a Comment