We had a dance party. Caroline started hugging the dogs, and walked over to Bennett to give him a hug too.
Spiderman practicing shooting his webs
Tuesday
Caroline's class has been learning about tools. They each have their own tool belts and colored tools. Too cute!
After dinner, we were all sitting in the living room and Bennett was playing with blocks on the floor. Joel sat next to him, took some of the blocks and started putting them together. Bennett snatched them back and goes, "Ugh. Seriously, dad?" And then Joel glared at me while I silently laughed. Then a little later, Joel kept asking Caroline for a hug, but she kept ignoring him and walking around the room. Bennett was still playing with blocks on the floor and says partially under his breath, to no one in particular, "She's like, 'no I don't want a hug'." He's a mini-me today. The way he said things, how he sounded when he said it, JUST LIKE ME. Seriously Joel glared at me and says, "I hope you're proud." I actually feel a teensy bit bad because clearly I'm a bad influence on him, but also, it was too funny.
I should also add a little about Caroline. She is 16 months now and her language has really exploded this past week. Now she says "uh oh" all the time. Everything is "uh oh." The phone's screen turning off, a bird flying away, everything. She seems to say more words too. More, woof, this one, that one. It's super exciting.
I should also add a little about Caroline. She is 16 months now and her language has really exploded this past week. Now she says "uh oh" all the time. Everything is "uh oh." The phone's screen turning off, a bird flying away, everything. She seems to say more words too. More, woof, this one, that one. It's super exciting.












No comments:
Post a Comment