The one of the first nice warm days of the year. Caroline was roasting in her fleece and was running a slight fever too, so they unzipped her on their walk. Soon after the picture was taken they unbundled all the kids because it was so warm out.
Tuesday
Pajama day for Bennett and they got to go to the playground.
This is Caroline's teacher Amy. She REALLY loves Caroline. Like if Caroline was kidnapped, I'd put her on the suspect list, but it's really nice to see she has teachers that care so much about her.
Wednesday
Banana milkshakes for dessert. Caroline was a big fan.
Thursday
Friday
While the kids were at daycare I had the day off and did a little shopping. I hope some day they appreciate how cheap I was on them. At least I bought them brand new clothes.




























No comments:
Post a Comment