Today Bennett had his four month checkup. He's doing well! Here are his stats:
16#7.5oz!! 76% for weight but only 50% for height. So he's a chubby kid with average height and a small head.
He had three shots again this time. Poor guy! Daddy had to hold his hands, like last time, because Mommy really can't handle seeing her baby get shots. Unlike last time, he was super fussy all day afterwards. I mean, I get crabby after one little flu shot in my arm. Can't really blame the kid for being mad because he got three shots in his thighs. Needless to say there was a lot of this today:
He did A LOT of screaming all day. And when he wasn't screaming he would continuously moan. Luckily for you, I won't post video of the screaming and moaning (but you can bet I was sending them to Joel all day long so that he could enjoy it with me). The poor kid would scream so hard he'd be too worked up to nap. He's scream laying down in his crib, so I'd pick him up. But then he'd scream while I rocked him so I'd tried the pacifier. The pacifier only angered him even more... I tried all the tricks today. Music. Rocking. Singing. Even laying down in our bed mad him angry. But even with all his fussiness we managed to read a few books.
And Bennett tried on his new hat, which he loved.
Oh well. We survived. And yes, even a fussy day like today was still better than being at work, mostly because the little bit of time he'd stop fussing he'd be like this:







No comments:
Post a Comment