Bennett and I started off the morning by picking up his cake and going balloon shopping. He was very excited about his cake, which he calls the race car cake even though it isn't a race car. At balloon shopping he was overwhelmed by the options but we made quite the haul.
I let him lick the frosting off of the candle and told him many times not to eat the candle. Seconds after I took my eyes off of him, he started eating the candle... But he really enjoyed the cake. While he was eating he got a nasty bloody nose. Joel was lifting him out of his set, to get him cleaned up and he reached down to grab his fork and eat one last bite as he was being carried away.
Sunday morning I got up early to pump and decided to have a little leftover cake, in the peace and quiet. Naturally, as I sat down with the cake and pump, Bennett came downstairs and we enjoyed some early morning cake together.
Then Sunday evening I decided another slice of cake was necessary since Bennett ate most of my other one. This time Caroline was my table.











No comments:
Post a Comment