Thursday, February 5, 2015

Our morning was full of a lot of whining and unhappiness. Bennett woke up with a cough that sounded like it made this throat raw. Poor kid. Joel took him out to bring the garbage can in before he went to work, which ended up being horrible decision because once he went out, Bennett did not want to come in. Tears, tears and lots of snot. Then he put his hat on. 
 At least he got it on his head. We went to the gym and then story time at the library. Bennett partially participated and partially laid in my lap. He woke up early though so I wasn't surprised that he was a little tired. During lunch we had some great conversation. Bennett wanted to talk about the sun, how sometimes it's hide behind the clouds and how he wanted it to come out. "Sun. Come, Sun! Peekaboo, Sun! Come!" Then sometimes he'd say, "sun?" And do the where-is-it gesture. Seriously so cute. It's amazing that we have actual conversations now and probably even more amazing that I speak Bennett so well...

As we were finishing up lunch, Bennett told me he was really cold. Not a good sign since his head felt hot and the house wasn't cold. No temp. So we went to his bed and I covered him with a ton of blankets. After many (like 8) books, Bennett napped and Caroline and I enjoyed our afternoon the usual way. 

Bennett woke up in a great mood but had a fever of 100. Obviously not enough to bother him but I had spent the day pumping him full of liquids (half juice, half water mixture) and the nice long nap did him some good. We took some pictures but this is the most amazing one:

A thumbs up!!!! I didn't even tell him to do that and it wasn't until I was scrolling through the photos later, that I saw he was doing it. So cute! 


Since Bennett was a little under the weather, I asked him what he wanted for dinner. "Umm, pizza!!" So pizza is what we had. 

Then the night ended like this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment