Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Today we had a fun day. We got an early start on the day and Joel actually made it out the door by 8:00! Amazing! After he left, Caroline are and then I needed to change for the gym. I left Caroline on the floor so that she could stretch and told Bennett to be careful of her. When I got downstairs, I saw him giving her a hug. He is really the best and my heart felt like it was going to burst. Then he heard me and scrambled off of her but I made him give her another hug so that I could take a picture. 




After the gym we went to storytime at the Hopkins Library. We'd never been to this library before and although it is much smaller than our regular library, the play area is fantastic. 



After the library we went home for lunch. I changed Caroline's diaper and was putting away dishes. Caroline started crying and when I checked on her, I found this: 


Bennett was gesturing and saying, "baby. Baby." I know he was saying, "Well, I was just giving baby some powder like you do..." Sigh...

When Bennett napped I actually got to shower because Caroline napped on her own! 

And then we did what we do every afternoon: Caroline sleeps while Mommy holds her. 

After naps I cooked while bennett did whatever this is: 

As I cooked I had a glass of wine and sent Joel a picture. 

He texted back, amazed at how clean the kitchen was, so I sent this to him: 

That's life with two under two!

We put Caroline in the pack and play and she put up a fuss. The second she laid in our bed she was quiet and fell asleep... Holding our hands. Seriously the moment she held our hands her eyes got heavy and she was out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment