Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Monday Bennett made a comfy chair of his sister and me. 


Today I did a little balloon parenting. 

While Bennett napped Caroline managed to sleep 45 minutes on her own



The first part of it she seemed awake but wasn't ...

After Bennett's nap he had some cake for snack. 
 

Then played with some cars in our room for a bit before dinner. 

Before bed tonight Bennett was running a fever so I took his temp. It was only 100.4 and he wasn't really grumpy. He has been sticking his hands in his mouth once in a while, so I asked him to open his mouth and saw that both of his bottom molars were coming in. His right was nearly in and the whole top was exposed. The left molar only had about half showing. I asked if he had owies in his mouth but he said no. He does seem aware that they're there though because I caught him sticking his fingers in to touch them. No fussing with these miles hours, so I'm not complaining! Bennett's never been one to be fussy with teeth so we really lucked out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment