Today Caroline took a nap holding her hands.
Bennett took a short nap and woke up a little crabby. He only wanted to be held but at least he could smile for a picture.
Then Caroline was super fussy and cried inconsolably for about 20-30 minutes before Joel got home. She stopped just minutes before he arrived but wasn't very happy.
Then Bennett was cooking as I was preparing dinner and decided he just wear mittens. My best guess as to why is because I was using an oven mitt.
Then he came to me and insisted he put on his rain boots. When I couldn't help him because I was busy, he managed to get one on himself. Then I helped him with the other.
Then I'd sing him the boots song and he'd chant, "B-O-T-S!" Missing an 'O' or maybe he was singing about robots but not too bad!! It's amazing how much he remembers from the songs we sing.









No comments:
Post a Comment